About the Forum
The forum password will be sent to you after you register and is also located in back of the Trading Manual
Please do not post phone numbers or email addresses in either the Forum or Shark Den.
Profanity and explicit material are prohibited. This Forum is a safe and open minded community.
Reminder: The forum password will be sent to you after registration and is also located in the Trading Manual.
In order to help strengthen new traders and avoid confusion, discussion about other trading methods are not allowed. This will keep everyone focused and disciplined on a valid trading system.
I want to help you succeed. The only way to accomplish that is to follow a trade plan that is clearly defined in the trading manual.
NOTE: When opening links in the forum, right click and “open in a new window” to prevent being signed out of the site.
Post any questions and comments you have. Remember that all questions are good questions. If you are asking a question, others may have the same question and can benefit from your post. Please review the Forum Guidelines before posting any material. This is your forum. Enjoy.
Trading Manual Owners
Get access to additional forums and printable downloads.
A safe worldwide community of like-minded traders.
Please respect the following:
- This is your forum. Enjoy it.
- Profanity and explicit material are prohibited.
- Please DO NOT post phone numbers or email addresses or any such information in either the Forum or Shark Den. Those caught doing so, will be banned from the room without notice.
- Discussion about other trading methods are not allowed. This will help strengthen new traders, avoid confusion, and keep everyone focused and disciplined on a system that is already successful.
- Advertising or promotion of any material or instruments other than what pertains to TraderShark.com is prohibited.
- Members may talk amongst themselves to point out valid observations according to the trading methods taught here.
- We are open to new ideas with regards to the TraderShark.com website and would love to hear from you in the Shark Den or Forum.
- Please respect all members. No ethnic jokes or derogatory comments of any sort.
- Avoid deliberate distractions such as promotional or spamming activities.
- If you notice any member violating any of the rules or doing something questionable, please email either the administrator or the moderator.
- We reserve the right to republish, reuse and exhibit any text, audio, or graphics sent to our website via email, chat, live, or phone.
- Post any questions and comments you have. Remember that all questions are good questions as long as someone learns from them. If you are asking a question, someone else may have a similar question and can benefit from your post. There is a lot going on during the trading day. If I miss a question, please ask it again. I will address all questions within reason.
The only way to success is to follow a disciplined trade plan that is clearly defined in the trading manual or one you have developed on your own. Be patient and have fun learning. The Shark Den is an added feature that will rapidly reduce your learning curve and increase your confidence in placing a trade.
US Government Disclaimer: The information herein has been prepared solely for general information and educational purposes and is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities or financial products mentioned in the content, nor a recommendation to participate in any particular trading strategy. Please consult your broker for trading advice. All trading requires risking money in pursuit of future gain. Do not risk money you cannot afford to lose. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. The instructor is not a broker or a licensed investment advisor and is therefore not licensed to give trading advice of any sort, nor make specific trading recommendations.