You must be logged into the website to get access to the forum.
Register for Forum – Click the email confirmation link sent to you.
Registered Users – General Forum – Password sent when you register
Trading Manual Owners – Members Forum – Password sent when you register
1. Register on this website for access to the Limited General Forum.
2. Trading Manual Owner’s get access to the Member Expanded Forum.
3. Do not post phone numbers or email addresses or unverified website links in the Forum.
4. Profanity and explicit material are to be voided.
5. This Forum is a safe and open minded community. Enjoy it as your own.
In order to help strengthen new traders and avoid confusion, discussion about other trading methods are to be avoided. This will keep everyone focused and disciplined on the trading methods described in the trading manuals and detailed in the Shark Den.
I want to help you succeed. The only way to accomplish that is to follow a trade plan that is clearly defined and in the trading manual.
NOTE:When opening links, right click and “open in new window” – This will keep your page open on the TraderShark website.
Post any questions and comments. Remember that all questions are good questions. If you are asking a question, others may have the same question and benefit from your post. Please review the forum guidelines before posting. This is your forum. Enjoy.
A safe worldwide community of like-minded traders.
1. This is your forum. Enjoy it as your own.
2. Profanity and explicit material are prohibited.
3. Please DO NOT post phone numbers, email addresses or any unverified information in the Forum or the Shark Den. Those caught doing so, can be removed from the Shark Den without notice.
4. Discussion about other trading methods are not allowed. This will help strengthen new traders, avoid confusion, and keep everyone focused and disciplined on a system that is being used in the Shark Den.
5. Advertising or promotion of any material or instruments other than what pertains to TraderShark.com is prohibited.
6. Members may talk amongst themselves to point out valid observations according to the trading methods being taught.
7. We are open to new ideas with regards to the TraderShark.com website and would love to hear from you in the Shark Den or Forum.
8. Please respect all members. No ethnic jokes or derogatory comments of any sort.
9. Avoid deliberate distractions such as promotional or spamming activities.
10. If you notice any member violating any of the rules or doing something questionable, please email the moderator.
11. We reserve the right to republish, reuse and exhibit any text, audio, or graphics sent to our website or email address, chat or phone communication.
12. Post any questions and comments you have. Remember that all questions are good questions as long as someone learns from them. If you are asking a question, someone else may have a similar question and can benefit from your post. There is a lot going on during the trading day. If I miss a question, please ask it again. I will address all questions within reason.
13. The only way to success is to follow a disciplined trade plan that is clearly defined in the trading manual or one you have developed on your own. Be patient and have fun learning. The Shark Den is an added feature that will rapidly reduce your learning curve and increase your confidence in placing a trade.